in FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
The International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP) offers international recognition for the finest business and accountancy qualifications in the world. It awards professional qualifications worldwide, giving aspiring business professionals global recognition for the very best financial skills. Its IAAP membership offers anyone anywhere the opportunity to gain international status while boosting earning potential.
Overseen by the UK-based IAB - one of the most respected not-for-profit organizations worldwide – the IAAP is truly standard setting. You can rest assured that every IAAP qualification certificate upholds the highest professional standards.
What You'll Learn
Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
Unit 1: Recording Financial Transactions And Bookkeeping
Unit 2: Control Accounts
Unit 3: Correction Of Errors And Journal Entries
Unit 4: Adjustments In Financial Statements
Unit 5: Financial Ratios And Interpretation
Unit 6: Partnership
Unit 7: Prepare Financial Statements For Limited Liability Company
Unit 8: Incomplete Records For A Sole Trader
Unit 9: Prepare Financial Statements For Non-Profit Organisations
Unit 10: Prepare Financial Statements For Manufacturing Business
Computerised Accounting & Payroll
Unit 1: Computerised Accounting
Unit 2: Computerised Payroll
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS (IAAP)
- AUTOCOUNT COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING COURSE CERTIFICATE
Who Should Attend
- Interested in accounting related professions, hoping to enhance their academic qualifications, IAAP can help you qualify for academic competition with the dual bumper harvest.
- Professionals who are engaged or preparing to do accounting work, or managers who need to make professional decisions using knowledge of accounting.
- No previous academic qualification is needed. Students may begin their course after completing SPM or O Level.
- Passable English is required.