in FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
• To provide participants with a basic and sound understanding of business accounting and their applications in the workplace.
• Get an overview of the entire accounting system and understanding of how transactions are sorted, classified and categorized into meaningful financial information.
• Learn how to prepare the final accounts - Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
• To understand and be able to utilize accounting information in their works and to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
• To enable participants to better interact with the accounts or finance department to enhance cooperation and to secure their support in achieving departmental objectives.
• Understand how Cloud Accounting operates and emerging importance.
What You'll Learn
Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
Unit 1: Recording Financial Transactions And Bookkeeping
Unit 2: Control Accounts
Unit 3: Correction Of Errors And Journal Entries
Unit 4: Adjustments In Financial Statements
Unit 5: Financial Ratios And Interpretation
Unit 6: Partnership
Unit 7: Prepare Financial Statements For Limited Liability Company
Unit 8: Incomplete Records For A Sole Trader
Unit 9: Prepare Financial Statements For Non-Profit Organisations
Unit 10: Prepare Financial Statements For Manufacturing Business
Computerised Accounting & Payroll
Unit 1: Computerised Accounting
Unit 2: Computerised Payroll
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS (IAAP)
- AUTOCOUNT COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING COURSE CERTIFICATE
Who Should Attend
- Interested in accounting related professions, hoping to enhance their academic qualifications, IAAP can help you qualify for academic competition with the dual bumper harvest.
- Professionals who are engaged or preparing to do accounting work, or managers who need to make professional decisions using knowledge of accounting.
- No previous academic qualification is needed. Students may begin their course after completing SPM or O Level.
- Passable English is required.