in IT SUPPORT
The Professional Diploma in IT Support will help students to develop an understanding of the administration and ongoing support of IT infrastructure in a range of organisations. This program will also help students to take advantage of the continuing demand for skilled information and communications technology (ICT) professionals.
What You'll Learn
Global University for Life Long Learning (GULL), USA
Who Should Attend
- Secondary school leavers who like to start their career life.
- Those who prefer a skill-based course than academy-based course.
- Those who like to take IT Advanced Diploma or Degree courses or interested in IT field are encourage to start with this practical course, so that they can catch up their IT field (Programming, System Engineering) easily in future.
- Age: 16 years old and above.
- Willing to learn and interested in IT support skills.
- No PT3 or SPM result required
- Language: English or Chinese.
- Duration: 12 Months (including internship)
- Teaching methodology: Focus on IT practical skill 70% and train the student able to present and write technical proposals.