in Software Engineering
The Professional Degree in IT Management prepares you to become a forward-thinking and effective technology leader. You’ll master not only the critical-thinking strategies needed to analyse and address the evolving technological needs, but also the management expertise that prepares you to inspire teams and drive innovation in technology.
What You’ll Learn
Global University for Life Long Learning (GULL), USA
Who Should Attend
- Secondary school leavers who like to start their career life.
- Those who prefer a skill-based course than academy-based course.
- Those who like to take IT Advanced Diploma or Degree courses or interested in IT field are encourage to start with this practical course, so that they can catch up their IT field (Programming, System Engineering) easily in future.
- Age: 18 years old and above.
- Student must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma relevant to IT / Software Engineering
- Language: English or Chinese.
- Duration: 12 Months (not included internship)
- Teaching methodology: Focus on IT practical skill 70% and train the student able to present and write technical proposals.