in SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
The Professional Diploma in Software Engineering will help students to learn the skills needed to design software that is user-friendly, affordable, and easy to maintain. Students will also be able to get a good foundation in Computer Programming , Software Design and Datatabase Design as part of their studies.
Global University for Life Long Learning (GULL), USA
Who Should Attend
- Secondary school leavers who like to start their career life.
- Those who prefer a skill-based course than academy-based course.
- Those who like to take IT Advanced Diploma or Degree courses or interested in IT field are encourage to start with this practical course, so that they can catch up their IT field (Programming, Software Engineering) easily in future.
- Age: 16 years old and above.
- Willing to learn and interested in software engineering.
- No PT3 or SPM result required
- Language: English or Chinese.
- Duration: 13 Months (including internship)
- Teaching methodology: Focus on IT practical skill 70% and train the student able to present and write technical proposals.